We recommend you to discuss with one of SFS administrative or advising team members before you apply to the program. This could be done as early as you first enroll in EECS (undergraduate or Ph.D. students), or you first consider graduate school.
The following items are required from each SFS applicant
- Completion of a 1-page application form. The form is available online here. A PDF reviewer is needed to open the form. You can send in a scanned copy of the form (with your signature) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a hardcopy to Eaton 2001.
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- A personal statement. Please describe in detail your motivation for applying to SFS, interests in cybersecurity as a profession, and readiness to work for the government
- Two letters of recommendation. Please request the letters to be sent to: email@example.com.
We accept both electronic (preferred) and paper applications. Please email electronic applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send the paper application to Eaton 2001.
- Fall semester application deadline (for scholarships starting in spring): November 15
- Spring semester application deadline (for scholarships starting in fall): April 15